- High performance 32-bit CPU for high speed and accurate processing.
- New generation firmware algorithms for the strongest ever throttle and brake performance.
- On board USB host for the ease of connectivity and unlimited extensibility.
- Dual power-on options for the ease of operation. (controlled by switch or controlled by battery)
- All aluminum structure with omnidirectional heatsink for optimum cooling performance.
- Modular connectors with optional length cables.
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine tuning.
- 12 Built-in profiles from blinky (zero timing) to mod, from on-road to off-road applications.
- Advanced Boost/Turbo/Over Boost system for top level racing.
- Motor/ESC temperature protection, and low voltage protection.
- MS Windows compatible software for data logging, programing, and firmware updating. (MS PC Software will be released in Summer 2017)
- ROAR Approved Blinky Software
|MMAX PRO 160A ESC||VALUE|
|CPU:||Super speed 32-bit CPU with 5-stage pipeline|
|Mode:||Sensored/ Smart Sensorless|
|MOSFET Rated Current:||400A/phase|
|Power Input:||2S Li-Po|
|Motor Limit:||2-Pole 3.5T|
|BEC Output:||Linear Mode 6V to7.4V, 4A|
|Cooling Fan:||30x30x10mm HV turbo fan|
|Fan Power:||Direct battery voltage|
|Net Weight:||48g (w/o wires and capacitor module)|
|Dimension:||40x30x19mm (w/o cooling fan)|
MMAX PRO COMPETITION 160A ESC