With the MT410, we are presenting a new standard of performance and value to customers without compromising on the great qualities that Tekno RC has established.
- Thick 4mm CNC Aluminum Black Anodized Chassis
- Easy to Build Kit with Detailed Instructions for All Skill Levels
- Super Smooth Threaded 16mm Big Bore Shocks
- Variety of Motor/Battery Configurations Accommodated
- Wide Range of Body Styles and Wheels Accommodated
- Best-in-class Durability and Wear
- Lowest CG Available in Monster Truck Class
- Many Aluminum Upgrades Throughout
- Race Inspired Design and Dependability
- All Metric Hex Hardware
This provides our customers with the best handling monster truck kit that also happens to be the best value on the market.
Full Feature List:
- 4mm CNC aluminum black anodized chassis.
- Super narrow layout – widest point is only 125mm (less than 5”) mudguard-to-mudguard.
- Class leading front and rear clearance (short chassis overhang) provides better bump handling and jump landing.
- Adjustable, LCG lightweight body mounting system fits most popular MT bodies (Proline, JConcepts, etc.).
- Lightweight, extremely durable front and rear bumper system.
- Integrated battery tray/mud guard, battery is sunken into chassis for a super low CG.
- Integrated electronics tray/mud guard for easy removal of electronics.
- Spacious, enclosed, easy access radio box with integrated transponder mount.
- Adjustable chassis brace system for fine tuning flex with front, center, and rear braces.
- 2-piece CNC aluminum motor mount with precision dual clamping gear mesh adjustment.
- Split center diff mount for easy maintenance.
- Lightweight direct-to-diff mount design.
- Uses standard MOD 1 pinions.
Differentials and Drivetrain:
- 3 fluid filled adjustable super lightweight diffs.
- Less rotating mass = better acceleration.
- Lightweight straight center driveline for maximum efficiency and reduced wear.
- CV driveshafts with captured pins on all 4 wheels.
- Standard 17mm hexes fits most popular MT wheels.
- 16mm bore hard anodized shocks – Biggest-in-class!
- 4mm 7075 aluminum shock towers are standard.
- Innovative conical piston design (not just tapered) provides varied compression and rebound rates.
- Fully adjustable long travel suspension geometry maximizes stability and traction while soaking up any bumps and jumps.
- CNC aluminum threaded shock bodies.
- 4mm hardened steel polished shafts.
- Triple guide design for true consistent shaft action.
- Options for vented/emulsion/standard shock configurations out of the box with supplied plastic shock caps.
- Optional springs and sway bars available.
Suspension and Steering:
- Bulletproof suspension arms – thicker and stronger than the competition.
- Adjustable front arm sweep and angle to make the car more aggressive (swept forward), or easier to drive (swept back).
- ‘Narrow pivot’ steering posts provide ‘0 bump’ geometry with almost 0 steering slop.
- Adjustable hinge pin braces are standard (toe, anti-squat, kick-up, front arm sweep).
- 4mm inner, 3.5mm outer hinge pins, polished for smooth action.
- Adjustable Ackermann and bump-steer (bump in, 0 bump, bump out).
- Steering system is fully supported on precision ball bearings. No bushings here.
- Straight rod ends and lightweight turnbuckles.
- Exceptional wear characteristics. Leave the slop and warping to the other guys.
- Easily adjust anti-squat, rear toe, front arm angle, front arm sweep, roll center, toe, camber, wheelbase, Ackermann, bump steer, suspension geometry out of the box..
- Extremely easy to work on with minimal screw count.
- Shares many parts with our EB/NB/ET/NT48 = less parts in your toolbox.
- All metric hex hardware.
- 100% Tekno RC Designed and Tested in Southern California.
- Length: 530mm
- Wheelbase: 323-335mm
- Width: 420mm
- Weight: ~3850g (8.3lb) out of the box RTR (RTR weight equipped w/ Tekin RX8, 2200kv truggy motor, 700g battery, rx, etc)
- Diff Ratio: F/R – 10/40t, Center – 44t
- Battery tray dimensions: 50x148mm
- Kit/RTR: Kit
Additional equipment and parts needed:
- 2 channel radio/transmitter
- Monster truck body and paint (or equivalent size body)
- 1/8th scale ESC and motor system
- High torque steering servo (at least 350 oz/in)
- 4s (4 cell, 14.8v) LiPo battery (at least 5000mAh)
- 1/8th scale Monster Truck tires, wheels & CA glue (or premounts)
- MOD1 Pinion 15 tooth – 25 tooth (TKR4175 – TKR4185)
- Hex drivers 1.5mm (TKR1104), 2.0mm (TKR1105), 2.5mm (TKR1106)
- Nut drivers 5.0mm (TKR1107, 5.5mm (TKR1108), 7.0mm (TKR1109)
- 17mm Wheel Wrench
- Hobby knife
- Needle-nose pliers
- Shock tool (TKR1115) OR adjustable (Crescent) wrench (for shock assembly)
- 4mm turnbuckle wrench (TKR1103) – 5.5/7.0 two sided wrench (TKR1119)
- 4mm arm reamer (or #19 drill bit)